Any organization’s success is built on its financial strength and integrity. Volunteer-governed associations constantly face the challenges of growing revenue, managing cash flow, building reserves, evaluating pricing strategies and decisions, and funding member programs. Huntington Association Management has substantial experience in non-profit financial management offering client organizations not only a comprehensive set of accounting services, but also decision-support tools and guidance. We maintain a strict system of accounting practices and procedures that ensure transactions are authorized, recorded and reported properly.
- Build realistic budgets with the board of directors
- Find ways to leverage expense dollars
- Reconcile all accounts
- Prepare reports for board meetings
- Determine short- and long-term cash requirements
- Enter and post payroll, internally or through a service bureau
- Invoice members
- Recommend different pricing options for dues, conferences and other member services
- Share proven practices/procedures to monitor and control costs
- Perform membership cost analyses
- Have a CPA available for audits
- File appropriate tax reports
Above all, we want you to have peace of mind with your financials. Our goal is to provide framework and accountability that ensures financial stability.